E-Frame Warranty Information
Nature's Sleep's 1-Year Warranty for E-Frame™ Mattress Support System
What is covered:
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship in your new E-Frame™ Mattress Support System.
What is NOT covered:
This warranty does not cover damage such as that caused by abuse, misuse, usual wear and tear, use for primary purpose or freight damage. Improper or incorrect use voids this warranty.
Length of warranty:
This warranty protects you for one (1) year from the original date of purchase of your Nature’s Sleep E-Frame.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you MUST:
- Register your product with Nature's Sleep within 30 days of purchase for this warranty to be valid. Click here to register online.
- Be the original consumer or purchaser. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the E-Frame.
- Have purchased the mattress support E-Frame from an authorized dealer.
- Provide proof of purchase via copy of original store receipt reflecting proof of purchase date, place of purchase and purchase price.
- Contact the retail store or dealer where you purchased your E-Frame. If the dealer determines that a warranty problem exists, Nature’s Sleep will either replace or authorize the dealer to repair the defective product.
Nature’s Sleep reserves the right to decide the appropriate solution. If it is necessary to return the product to the factory, packaging and freight costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
Limitation on claims:
THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NATURE’S SLEEP MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. By way of example only, (i) incidental damages include items such as phone charges, time lost from work, transportation costs and cost of renting a product to temporarily replace the warranted product; and (ii) consequential damages include items such as replacing other property that is damaged when the warranted product fails, are not covered.
How State Law Applies:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you.