Meet Our Newest Memory Foam Mattress
Do you find it hard to get cool at night? When you lay down, do you feel like your mattress is your friend providing comfort and support, or your enemy, making you hot and uncomfortable? The right temperature is critical to getting a good night's sleep. Research indicates the ideal bedroom temperature for optimum sleeping conditions is between 60-68 degrees. However, even if the room is cool, if your mattress isn't supportive or capable of capturing your body heat, sleep may still be difficult.
Researchers found that people suffering from insomnia tend to have a warmer core body temperature right before bed than average sleepers, which results in difficulty falling asleep as the body works to reset its internal thermostat.
Introducing the newest mattress in our line, the Glacier Memory Foam Mattress has the latest technology in memory foam for 2013.
Features of the Glacier Memory Foam Mattress:
- Rated Comfort: Medium-Plush
- Proprietary combination of Nature’s Sleep Visco Memory Foam and AGT Gel Memory Foam
- Unique Gel Spheres capture heat for cool comfort
- 380gm Tencel branded natural fiber technology cover wicks away moisture and is removable and washable
- Pressure relieving comfort from edge to edge for optimal support
- Naturally conforms to your body weight and temperature
- Evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure points and reduce pain for a better night’s sleep
- Ideal mattress for those that suffer from illnesses that cause sleeplessness
- Provides a moderately Plush feel and ideal support
- Eco-Friendly and CertiPUR-US® approved
- Cover is anti-microbial with a non-skid bottom and can be zippered off and washed
- Comes with a 20 year limited warranty
Our newest memory foam mattress is available in: Twin XL, Queen, King, and California King. It has 3.5” Proprietary Nature’s Sleep Advanced Gel Technology Gel Infused Aerated Memory Foam and 8.5” High Density Foam Core adds Natural Support.
What do you set your thermostat on at night?