May is Photo Month. Think back as far as you can remember. What kind of camera did you have? Chances are, it took 35mm film that you had to bring to be developed. Only after waiting 24 hours or more did you find out that your pictures were terrible. We now live in a technological driven era. Digital cameras and instant printing hae bever been so powerful or accessible. Some cameras on mobile phones have more power than commercial cameras from less than a decade ago, and the pace of improvement continues.
Photo Month encourages you to use all of this technology and power, and to take some incredible photographs. Capture why you need a good night's sleep and submit your photo for a chance to win. Pulled too many all-nighters studying? Spent the day saving lives? Ran around chasing after kids? There are many reasons to need a good night's sleep and we want to see yours! The contest doesn't require the most skilled photographer, but rather creativity that showcases the unexpected.The more genuine the better!
Official Contest Rules
- Contest entry starts May 7, 2013 at 12:01am EST and ends May 31, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
- Nature’s Sleep reserves the right to disqualify any submission that they deem inappropriate or in bad taste.
- All submissions become the property of Nature’s Sleep, will not be returned and may be displayed on our website or others.
- Contest is open only to persons 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry who are permanent legal residents of the 50 U.S. states to register online. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must register you. Winners under the age of 18 the prize will be awarded to your parent or legal guardian.
- All Photographic submissions must be genuine.Nature’s Sleep employees, families, its agents or contractors may submit entries but they will not be judged and are not eligible to win prizes.
- Decisions of the Judges is final.
- Winners will receive an e-mail advising them that they have won a prize.
- A list of winners can be obtained by e-mailing info@Naturessleep.com
Submit your entry here!