Are you ready for a change, but having commitment issues? No, I'm not talking about your personal relationships. I'm talking about switching from a traditional mattress to a memory foam mattress. Buying a mattress is a big commitment, and an investment in your future. And, well, change is hard for some, we get that.
Want to ease into change, the way you walk slowly into a pool of icy cold water , until you can tolerate complete submersion? Not ready to purchase a new bed, but yours has seen better days and nights? You should give a memory foam topper a test drive! Well, not literally, but you know what I mean,
Memory foam toppers are a great solution for a mattress that's too firm. The bed you've told others is "hard as concrete" can be transformed into a pillow top with a memory foam mattress topper. They're also great to put on the floor in your living room for the kid's sleepover. Or adding cushion to that sleeper sofa that currently feels like a torture device. Of course, remember the more comfortable the sofa or guest room, the longer visitors will stay!
Benefits of a Memory Foam Topper Include:
- The opportunity to find out how you like memory foam, for the fraction of the price of a memory foam mattress
- Great option as an “upgrade” for your guest room or sleeper sofa
- Memory foam topper, isolates movement which reduces sleep disturbances by a restless bed partner (or your four legged friend that likes to get up and down off the bed at night)
- Affordable solution for college students trying to improve the dorm mattress
- Extend the life of a worn out mattress
- Reduce pressure and provide additional support
- Provides relief from back, neck, and joint pain
- Resists dust mites and household allergens
Could you use a memory foam topper?